Use of Website
With your compliance of this agreement, we grant you a nonexclusive, revocable, non-assignable, non-sub licensable limited right to solely access, through our Login Page to view information in accordance with all specific details of use as written in our website pages. You may not deep link to specific pages for harvesting data, scrape, spider, crawl or copy content or otherwise transfer information from our website pages.
Subsequent Revisions to Agreement
Network of Business reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise change this Agreement at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations and/or additions. Accordingly, Network of Business recommends that you periodically visit this page to review the current Agreement.
This agreement is an exclusive electronic agreement between you and the Network of Business and may be terminated any time, with or without notice and for any or no cause by the Network of Business.
Use of Information
The term "Your Information" includes any information that you, as a Member, provide to us or other Users during the registration, profile creation or Business Listing, in any public message area, if any, or through any email feature (defined herein as "Your Information"). You are solely responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of Your Information, and we act only as a passive conduit for the publication of Your Information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your Information and the offering or seeking of services on Network of Business or any related third party's website, shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, anti-discrimination or false advertising. You may not offer any service or product through the Network of Business that is not related to the services that you are permitted to perform under applicable laws or regulations, or any service that is not considered a legal or related service.
This Site may contain links to websites owned or controlled by third parties or our members; Network of Business are not affiliated with the Linked Sites and are not responsible for their content. The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and your access to them is at your own risk. Network of Business does not endorse any content or product of any other website which may be linked to this website; links are provided solely for public information and therefore should not be considered as our endorsement of another site, nor should it be construed that the linked site endorses our site, services or products.
You are responsible for membership fees and or any other fees for services which you are provided with.Restrictions on the Use of Materials The Materials may not be copied, republished, reproduced, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Modification of the Materials or use of the Materials for any other purpose is a violation of Network of Business and possibly, other third party's copyright and proprietary rights. You agree to use the Materials and this Site only for the purposes which are lawful in every nation and jurisdiction in the world and all subdivisions thereof.
Copyrights, Trademarks and Proprietary Information
All the Materials on this site, including, without limitation; images, illustrations, text, audio clips, video clips and software, are copyrighted materials, patents, business methods, trademarks and/or other proprietary information, which are owned or controlled by Network of Business or by other parties that have licensed to Network of Business the right to use the Materials or if Network of Business has hyperlinked such information as per internet law. Additionally, all the Materials of this site are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws and/or similar laws of the other jurisdictions and therefore, Network of Business owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Materials. Network of Business is a trademark and service mark of Network of Business and all rights in such trademark/service marks are reserved. All other trademarks and service marks appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners and all rights in such trademarks/service marks are also reserved. You agree not to display, reproduce, distribute, modify, use, encumber, license, publish, sell, transfer or transmit, or in any way exploit, the copyrights and trademarks of this site without the express written permission of Network of Business or any other respective copyright and/or trademark owner (from whom you are solely responsible for obtaining permission). Hyperlinking to informational internet content has been tested in the courts and is permissible. Any violation of law may result in severe civil penalties.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide the Network of Business copyright agent the written information specified below:
- Art electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the Content that you claim is infringing is located in the Network of Business website, including the URL.
- Your address, telephone number, facsimile number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or other intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owners behalf.
The Network of Business Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Email: CopyrightAgent@NetworkofBusiness.com with copy to:
Network of Business
Attn: Copyright Agent
3651 Lindell Road, Suite D
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Rights of Software Use
This Agreement grants you a non-exclusive non-transferable, non-sub licensable right to use our Software. Network of Business reserves all rights in the Software not expressly granted herein, including without limitation, ownership and proprietary rights. Your right to use the Software Service is subject to the limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
Network of Business is not directed to children under the age of 18. We prohibit registration by and will not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and our General Policy.
The user must understand that all contents (information, data, text, photographs, videos, music, graphics and/or other materials) transmitted through Network of Business software are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. Network of Business does not control or prescreen the contents sent via the video communication service; therefore, the user is entirely responsible for all contents that he/she publishes. The user must also understand that it is possible for him/her to receive content that is offensive, objectionable or indecent. Network of Business nor any of the websites or softwares of Network of Business are not liable for any such content.Users shall recognize they have the responsibility of evaluating and bearing the risks associated with the content's (that is shared and used) reliability, accuracy, usefulness, purpose and comprehensiveness. Consequently, users shall understand that they cannot entirely depend on the transmission of service.The user agrees not to use the service to:
- send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk" mails, "spam", "chain letters" or any form of unsolicited distribution.
- publish any message with contents that are harmful, abusive, harassing, vulgar, privacy invasive, obscene, libelous or hateful.
- send any material that contains software viruses or any files or programs designed to interrupt or destroy any computer software or hardware.
- use the service to harass or "stalk" another or otherwise cause harm to another.
- impersonate or represent another person.
- solicit or electronically transmit sexual images or material harmful to minors.
- the user further agrees not to data scrape, copy, redistribute, alter or reproduce any content for commercial purposes including the selling of information to third parties.
Content that is publicly available on Network of Business may not be stored in a computer. You can store personal and non-commercial content on your computer, however, your private storage can be accessed by Network of Business to investigate complaints or by a court order.
You may not reproduce or distribute the Software for any purpose whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not copy the Software to any server or location for reproduction or distribution. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software. The restrictions contained herein apply equally to any updates that may be provided to you by Network of Business.The Sites contain information that is proprietary to our partners, our users, and us. We assert full copyright protection in the Software/Sites. Information posted by us or our partners or our users of the Software/Sites may be protected whether or not it is identified as proprietary to us or to the users. You may not modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without having first received the express written permission of the owner of such information and nothing in this Agreement shall grant you the license to use such copyrights or service marks. All intellectual property rights in the Software and Services, including without limitation, all computer code, audio, graphics, multimedia, images, sounds and text incorporated into the Software or Services, are owned exclusively by Network of Business and we are protected by United States copyright laws and international copyright treaty provisions. Any violation of the terms set forth herein is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Content Posted on the Site
Network of Business and their softwares
- claims immunity from liability to the fullest extent under the law and as provided under the Communications Decency Act for Content provided by members and users and nothing in this Agreement is intended to waive, remove, or usurp such immunity. You understand and agree Network of Business may delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in our judgment violates the Agreement of Use or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of its members and users.
- states that you are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on Network of Business or transmit to members. c.states that by posting content to any public part of this site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, Network of Business and its members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, copy perform, display and distribute such information, rights of publicity, and content to all posted content.
- allow Registrants the option to permit entry to their private communications by close friends.
- Users are totally responsible for user name and password security.
- Users cannot use a user name in which others hold a legal claim to the user's name.
- In all respects, users are solely responsible for their conduct in electronically transmitting any photos, videos, audios, data, text, graphics, video displays, their profiles and links. Network of Business does not monitor transmissions and is not responsible in any manner for the general or specific conduct and usage of our software.
- Users of our softwares understand that they may be exposed to content that is indecent, offensive or vulgar. Porn Publishers or other objectionable publishers cannot use the Network of Business.
You may terminate your registration or viewing use at any time by contacting us. Network of Business reserves the right to terminate your access to the use of our site for any reason or for no reason.
No warranty is made by Network of Business regarding information, services, products and Network of Business hereby disclaims any and all warranties including, but not limited to accuracy, reliability and permission to conduct service.
You agree to protect and fully compensate Network of Business and their service providers from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees) arising from your misuse of the services, your violation of the terms or your infringement or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
Limitations on Liability
You agree that we will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue, profits or loss of data arising with this agreement and its use.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, Clark County, U.S.A., and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue in the State Courts as well as the Federal jurisdiction. Notices may be given by electronic publishing or message posting.