How To Post
Once you Become a Network of Business Member, you can use the Sales Transactor to post products/services that you want to immediately purchase.
To create your purchasing request -
- Briefly title the request in the Title Box.
- Put in your Contact Name Here.
- Describe the purchase request in the Description Box. Specify if your order is Immediate or in Stages. Described desired Volume or Quantity. Request Pricing.
- If you want to attach a file to the project, i.e., a picture of the item, you can attach it by clicking on the Browse Button.
- Select products/services which correspond to your needs and enter only the products/services that you presently want to purchase in the products/services box. We match product/service names, so it's important to check the Category Products/Services Supplier Listings to ensure we have it in our database. If you don't find the product or service, place the product/service name in the box and notify us to add it into our database.
- Enter the Location where you want Products Delivered or Services Rendered.
- Enter the exact dollar amount of the job here, or select a range for the project from the drop down box.
- Enter the length of the contract.
- Enter the date for the deadline of this contract.
- You have the option to invite specific sellers by clicking the invite button.
- We enter the Live Video Connector Icon on your Buyer Posting Form, which enables you to be instantly video connected. Check the Yes or No Box to approve.
- To make Changes to the Form, Click the "Save and Preview" Button.
- To Publish the Buyer Posting Form, Click the "Save and Publish" Button.